Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mercury square the Nodes

Spent four hours this afternoon trying to get the printer to do what it's supposed to do - print - with no success whatsoever. Every time I tried, the job I needed printing went straight to the completed side of the printer box and showed up, complete with current time, as having printed, but nothing ever showed up in the print queue. 

A couple of times I got the blue and white barber pole indicating that the job was being sent, but the pole just went on turning and nothing happened. I re-installed the software, uninstalled the software, downloaded and installed new software, unplugged the printer, unplugged the computer, booted off and on in every order I could think of - nothing. 

Eventually, long after I *should* have given up, I did, and as it was Sunday, didn't even try tech support but decided to do it bright and early Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home