Mars Sextile Jupiter
The perfect day to add something here. Or rather, a good use for this transit.
Now that I smoke weed at night to help me sleep the idea that I wanted to be a writer drifts into my conscious thought and I sift through all the things that I dreamt about that I could write.
How I came to astrology in 1996 and was fortunate enough to meet and study with Michael Lutin.
What it's been like to have Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aries intercepted in the Twelfth with Mars in Pisces in the Eleventh and Jupiter in Virgo at the end of the Fourth, and a lot more I can't remember now.
How I started this blog in 2009 and how good it was then as I was still blown away by the uncanny if not frightening accuracy of astrology and still capable of writing more than one sentence.
How I wanted to start a YouTube channel called Weeding the Gila to chronicle my attempts at gardening in the high desert town of Silver City in New Mexico
How the last several years here have gotten worse and worse, almost culminating (perfection is April 2027) with progressed Saturn six seconds of arc away from my natal North Node in Cancer in the Third (end 2024 had to stop playing tennis, 2025 with a fully deserved DWI unable to drive because of inability to make the device in my car work and now this year unable to walk except with a Zimmer frame (walker to Americans).
How this blog suffered over the last year and dwindled away to nothing as life became more painful and constricting and was untouched for months, and how I'm now wondering if I can revive it, this being an attempt at just that.
OK, an early Twelfth House memory:
*****
When I was four I wrote "I am a prisoner at 249 Norwood Road" on a piece of paper, wrapped it round a stone, secured it with twine and threw it out an (open) ground floor window of the house I lived in with my family where it was found by my perturbed and horrified grandmother who interrogated me at length about it.
*****
There. That only took 81 years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home