Sunday, April 5, 2020

More of the Year that I have Been Waiting for...

....Department of Jupiter on the Midheaven

I've never forgotten michaellutin.com once saying that if you were a window cleaner and had Jupiter on the Midheaven "Whaddaya gonna do? Clean big windows?" (Sorry Michael.)

As I'm a very private person with a longing for fame and recognition (astro-language;  Aries twelfth house Sun with a south node in Capricorn in the ninth, see "Sorry Michael" above, letting anyone who doesn't know me but stumbles across this (good luck if MY attempting to get in is any example) will think ML and I are best pals and meet once a week for lunch)  it made quite an impression on me, and I've been thinking about it and wondering how it will manifest for quite a while, see post title.

Praise the Lord I was fortunate enough to be able to study with ML for several years, so to find myself alone with Jupiter on the Midheaven in a beautiful house BofA allows me to say I own at the end of a dead end OFF a dead end on six acres on the outskirts of a small town in New Mexico piddling around gardening and rearranging furniture gave me a great deal of pleasure, and to actually get on to this blog and write even more of the same.

At some point in the near future, dear readers, I plan to write more about this year I have been waiting for, why I knew I had to wait for it and how my *plans* to document it on here have gone just a little awry.  I hope it will not make you thwow up.

And as for today bringing me all my north node joys and none of my south node obsessions, I do get two more goes of J on the MC before the year is out. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home